Open in browser

Hi,

I'm  doing the HelloWorld webpage and when I hit the Open in Browser appears this message on the page "There was an error processing your request.Please try again later..." and the link published is ...tryoutsystems.com/customHandlers/internalerror.aspx. It seams that I've no error handler.

Regards,
Ricardo Brito
Hi.

Making an Error Handler is easy. Just add a Preparation (right click on the page) and drag and drop that flash icon to screen to start configuring it.

The question is how did you generated an error in a Hello World page. Isn't it static?
Maybe you deleted something?

Can you share the oml?
Hi,

I delete the first web application and than start it all over agaian due to this error.

The error appears when I hit the "Open in Browser" on the browser's page.
Check the error log in Service Center to see what error is coming up. If your error handler is throwing an exception, you will see this.

J.Ja
Just figure it out, in WebScreen1 "Anonymous" was not selected. That was the problem. No need do add exception's handler.

Thanks
Ricardo Brito wrote:
Just figure it out, in WebScreen1 "Anonymous" was not selected. That was the problem. No need do add exception's handler.

Thanks
 Great Ricardo, but it's never good to deploy with unsolved warnings. If TrueChange is telling you to add an Error Handling, you should. Even if it is a generic handler like in my printscreen.

With the proper notification (check an action called Feedback Message) you could find immediately that the error was in the permissions.
Hi Nuno,

I will keep that in mind for further applications I'll make.

Thanks for the help
Aren't webscreen permissions evaluated *before* the preparation?

You'd need to put a error handler in the webflow itself to catch security exceptions.

Which you should do anyway, and set it to catch all exceptions, because showing a nice error screen is a lot better than the generic error message.