Campaigns Email URL

I just installed the Campaigns app and tried the functionalities available. I wanted to try out how the campaign response works but I found that the email sent by the application doesn't give out the URLs in the template but just plain texts. What I basically mean is that I expected the 'unsubscribe' as a link but is just presented as just text in the received campaign email.

Any thoughts?
JC -

I haven't looked at that, but you likely just need to link the text on the screen to the correct URL. Select the text, right click, and choose "Link to".

J.Ja
Hi Justin,

I actually did that to no avail. I even try to hard code the website in the <a href> tag. But the thing is, I tried to use the same html source inside the CK Editor and put it on a webscreen (as expression). It was rendered correctly.

I am still debugging the function CampaignProcessHTML which creates the HTML body of the email campaign. It may be the reason why the html is not built correctly.

Thanks,
I am just suprised that it is not working out of the box or I just simply missed something
I think I got it. It is because of the GetEntryURL returns no domain. And fixed it with below:

http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/6512/getentryurl-no-domain-returned/