Developer Hands-On Training

Developer Hands-On Training

I've just finished going through all the training in the Outsystems Academy online. I am interested in the hands on developer training, do they have a version of it that is on nights and/or weekends, or online?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Fadi
You can try the platform for free with the Community Edition. Is that enough?

Because of the price it is not recommended for individuals to apply for it without the financial support of a company. Also, it is advised to have some experience in a real project. Your question only makes sense if you need certification to apply for a new job.
As a curiosity, I just saw a Virtual Boot Camp to take place February 10th.
Thanks for mentioning the virtual class, my only problem is that I have a full-time job and it is difficult to attend a class during the week. Do you think there are plans to make the virtual class accessible as a recording in the future or any possibility of having night and weekend classes?
That question only OutSystems Academy can answer, but the course takes 35 hours so it won't be easy to fit into nights or weekends.
And recording it may not be very useful since the main advantage in it is the constant mutation, adapting to the most recent version and to the students feedback.