Change company name in profile

Change company name in profile

Hi I want to change my company name in the profile due I no longer work for that company, How can I do it???
HI.

There is a "Edit Profile" button in the top right of your profile page. It has immediate effect.
Hi Nuno,
 When I click "Edit Profile I can change everithing except the company.

The only thing I can't change is my email address.
That I can Change :D 
Bellow the email field apears a link "change email" :D

Do hi need to phone outysystems to change the company?
I already send an email but I'm waiting for days!
Hi Frederico,

Since you also have a Agile Network account (besides the community one) to change the company you have to visit this page: http://www.outsystems.com/NetworkMembers/Members.aspx
and select “Remove from Company” (this can be done by you or by your employer).

Cheers,
Davide
HI Davide,

Thank you for the response, it Works now I can put my new company.
Hi,

I have the same problem that Frederico had but when i try to access http://www.outsystems.com/NetworkMembers/Members.aspx i get an error of invalid permission:

"Invalid Permissions screen

Looks like you were trying to access something you should not be."

There is another way to solve this issue?

Best Regards,

Marco Rodrigues

Hi Marco,

That's a bug. We'll look into it right away.

Cheers!
Davide
Thanks Davide,

Can you change manually my info until the problem are solved?
Hi Marco,

You should be able to update your company information now.

Cheers!
Davide
Thanks Davide,

The problem is solved.

Regards,

Marco Rodrigues
Hi David,

I can't also update the Company information in Edit Profile, can you help me?
Thanks.

Regards,
Miguel Oliveira
@Miguel, go go go!

After some digging... it seems that the "Remove from Company” feature kinda died during the Agile Network sunset. We will wrap this up asap, in the meanwhile if you're having the same problem drop me a private message and I'll be happy to help.

Cheers!
Davide
Thanks Davide,
The problem is solved.
Regards,
Miguel

Hello,

I have the same problem, to me the error is the following: "The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.".

How can I accomplish this action? 

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Idálio Véstias
We're working on a solution that will address this issue for good: you'll be able to detach yourself from your old company without having to contact OutSystems or your previous employeer.

Idálio was already trying this out when he stumbled on that bug. Idálio, we're almost there! :)
Davide Marquês wrote:
We're working on a solution that will address this issue for good: you'll be able to detach yourself from your old company without having to contact OutSystems or your previous employeer.

Idálio was already trying this out when he stumbled on that bug. Idálio, we're almost there! :)
 Davide, thank you for the feedback and the future fix. It's a improve for all of us. :)