Can I get a Welcome

Can I get a Welcome

I am back on Outsystem, I need my web apps to have a notificaiton by SMS and email, with a geo business intelligence
Welcome back Gibson! :)

While sharing links to Forge components doesn't count as real help... the fact is that the requirements you described are pretty much covered: Can you share a bit more about the applications you want to build?

Cheers,
Davide
Welcome back Gibson !
WELCOME!!!!
Welcome back Gibson!
A very warm welcome!
Welcome back Gibson!

Welcome back Gibson!
Welcome back Gibson!
Welcome!
Welcome!
Welcome back Gibson!
Welcome back Gibson!
Welcome back Gibson!
WELCOME!! :)
Welcome back Gibson !!
Welcome back!! :)
Welcome Gibson!! We have cookies!
WELCOME!!!

Welcome back Gibson!
Welcome back!! :)
Welcome!
I m currently working on Tax Notification System for tax payer to be notify by SMS or Email and app to be influence by geo business intelligence. I need tips and tutorial. Please Secondly, i got potential market with in West Africa region (Liberia, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Sierra Leone) if you are interested in accessing new market through outsourcing for applications in small medium size business, SME, let me know. Remember platform is Outsystem. We got the market, join me and outsource in business apps, insurance apps, school management system, etc.
Welcome back Gibson!
Gibson, we missed you! Welcome back!!
Hi Gibson,

Can you explain what you mean by
...app to be influence by geo business intelligence...
 Cheers
@André, that was also the part that got me wondering.

If it's geo-positioning of users (via IP*) or addresses it's also covered by Forge components.
*http://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/185/free-geo-ip-lookup/
André Vieira wrote:  I will like for the applicaiton to  have Map interface, I started it on Open source, Osclass script,but coming back to OutSystem, can I have a notification app be notifying tax payers by SMS and Email,  and in same having a business intelligence to produce map
Hi Gibson,

Can you explain what you mean by
...app to be influence by geo business intelligence...
 Cheers

Welcome back Gibson!
Gibson,

I guess Davide already answered you question. You can add SMS support via twilio and Email with built-in support or an external service like Mandrill Davide also pointed out. You also have lots of geo or map componentes that you can add to your application. I guess you just need to break the inertia and start coding :)
Did you go through the online training? If not this is a perfect time for you to start and get automous creating applications in the OutSystems Platform.
Later you'll be able to add those components and features discussed in this post.

Cheers
Davide Marquês wrote: Thanks, will followup on those links.
Welcome back Gibson! :)

While sharing links to Forge components doesn't count as real help... the fact is that the requirements you described are pretty much covered: Can you share a bit more about the applications you want to build?

Cheers,
Davide

André Vieira wrote:Thanks, I keep you in cue as I roll it out.
Gibson,

I guess Davide already answered you question. You can add SMS support via twilio and Email with built-in support or an external service like Mandrill Davide also pointed out. You also have lots of geo or map componentes that you can add to your application. I guess you just need to break the inertia and start coding :)
Did you go through the online training? If not this is a perfect time for you to start and get automous creating applications in the OutSystems Platform.
Later you'll be able to add those components and features discussed in this post.

Cheers

Text messages over local numbers

1.2¢ / msgto send, starting at

It is charging much more higher than  the local GSM company

Davide Marquês wrote:
Welcome back Gibson! :

Cheers,
Davide