[PayPal] Paypal for Service Studio 8

[PayPal] Paypal for Service Studio 8

Forge Component
(11)
Published on 2011-03-15 by Renato Pauleta
11 votes
Published on 2011-03-15 by Renato Pauleta
I cant publish the paypal.osp on my server because it lacks missing references, does anyone here have any paypal extention already upgraded to outsystems 8? If i can get a copy please of the oml, that would be a great help. 

If there's none, is there an alternative solution on how i could use this extention or any other way to connect to paypal? thanks in advance!:)
Hi Lennard,

The eCommerce app uses a paypal extension. Install it on your environment and check it out.

Cheers
Thank you sir Andre, i would try that:)
Lennard - if I recall correctly when I looked at this a long time ago the e-commerce does not have the ExpressCheckOut code versus the forge item does.... Depends on what you want to do with PayPal.
Mark Bayles wrote:
Lennard - if I recall correctly when I looked at this a long time ago the e-commerce does not have the ExpressCheckOut code versus the forge item does.... Depends on what you want to do with PayPal.

You are right sir, When I tried checking it out it does not have the expressCheckOut but my problem with the forge item is i can't seem to publish it on outsystems 8. do you have an oml or osp already published on outsystems 8? thank you

Hi Lennard,

You need to get this XIF from memory. 

http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/7555/discussion/

Try publishing that one. If you have no luck let me know and I'll look into it further for you. (I am busy at the moment) :)

Cheers!

Thanks Sir Mark! by upgrading the paypal.xif i was able to upgrade the .osp for outsystems 8. not sure how it'd happened but now it works! thank you so much! final question. does the osp really have missing references such as EnterpriseManager.oml? its missing some table references also in transactions oml. 

Mark Bayles wrote:
Hi Lennard,

You need to get this XIF from memory. 

http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/7555/discussion/

Try publishing that one. If you have no luck let me know and I'll look into it further for you. (I am busy at the moment) :)

Cheers!