Keeping a cloud database, contacts & info, capture camera image & maps location

Keeping a cloud database, contacts & info, capture camera image & maps location

I'd like to make a shared database with contact information accessible, able to input new contacts and capture phone images  for each contact, and place a geomaps marker.
Are any of these things available as widgets or components?
Thank you!
John -

Yes, all but the last are demo projects right in the system, or can be easily built with what's in there. The last one should use the Google Maps component in the Forge.

J.Ja
Thanks tons! So any number of users can access and make changes!? And it will keep the images in there. .. This could be what I've been searching for If so!
John,

If I understand your question then when you download the Demo project - you can change it for your own specific uses. So yes to question 1. 

Question 2 - Yes, in the Outsystems Directory example.

Cheers
Does anyone have links to instructions on how to do these tasks? I'm a bit lost in how to do it. I did the tutorial. I'd need to do a bit more to get that Good.
Well, installing the Outsystems Directory example is easy.  Run Service Studio.  Click on the leftmost tab at the top, labeled Outsystems. Click on the Directory application and it will begin installing.

Once installed and automatically published you can open the application to see how it is coded and click the blue button at the top center to see it in a browser.  Once you are comfortable with it you can start to make changes.

Hope that helps.