WebService adding a timezone automatically?

WebService adding a timezone automatically?

I've been passing some values using Date Time as my data type (2015-12-26 00:00:00) but then when it reaches my webservice it suddenly becomes (2015-12-26T00:00:00+08:00) is there a way I can remove or stop the (+08:00) from happening? Thanks in advance...

-Bojo Littaua
Hi Bojo,

It's normal that the serialization of datetimes have the timezone, since the soap specification requires that all dates are serialized in UTC time to allow servers from different timezones to work together.

Now the question is is the +8 the correct timezone for your location or is it wrong?
What is the consequence of it that is actually causing you problems?

Regards,
João Rosado
Hi João, The +8 on my timezone is actually correct but then the webservice I am using cannot distinguish my DateTime due to that there is a timezone added along with it. Was just curious on how I can remove or prevent the timezone from happening. Thanks for the quick response.
Well,

you could download the wsdl and change the types to text and they do yourself the conversions between datetime and the ISO format text
Here is a topic that shows how to import a wsdl from the filesystem.

...It's not pretty, but the webservices with xsd:dateTime are supposed to support the ISO format with timezones.

Regards,
João Rosado