How can I change my community profile and Personal Edition profile password?

How can I change my community profile and Personal Edition profile password?

Since the community profile and Personal Edition administrator are now one and the same, I looked in two areas to change my community profile password.  The obvious place, clicking on my name at the top right allows me to change my profile but there is nothing for password.  On the Personal Edition Service Center, it says all user information is handled by Lifetime but of course the Users and Roles feature is disabled in Lifetime for the Personal Edition.  Am I just blind this morning?
A little more digging and I found it.  You have to click on your profile name in Lifetime!  Very non-obvious.  Also, it only changes the Personal Edition password, not the community profile password.  Can someone add the ability to change your password from the community profile on their 'to-do' list?
Hi Curt, You did a good exploration there! :) You can use the "Reset password" link on the login page to start the password reset: http://www.outsystems.com/home/RequestPassword.aspx Changing the password for your OutSystems community profile will override your administrator password on your personal environment (but not the other way around as you have already discovered). We should add a clearly visible "change password" button on the profile page. Thanks for reporting this and putting the time to share your experience. Cheers! Davide