2.4 Dynamic Pages Exercise

2.4 Dynamic Pages Exercise

hi! I get a "There was an error processing your request. Please try again later..."

Sunday evening in MExico, maybe OS servers are down. https://aldomtz.outsystemscloud.com/eSpace/Entry1.aspx?_ts=635312289785474319

Let ME know

thanks
Hi Aldo,

First of all welcome to our community.

If you see that message that means the server is there and responding. You probably have an error in one of the expressions. go to https://aldomtz.outsystemscloud.com/ login with your credentials and choose the Monitoring tab. There you should have an Error log and you'll find the error in your application. Click on the detail to see more information about the error. If you have trouble in reading that information and identifying the error send me a screenshot of the error detail.

Cheers

Hi,

Have you checked the Anonymous role for the screen you created? Go ahead and check it, to fix the error.
In the videos ahead, you'll learn more about authentication, but for the time being you should leave your screens open for anonymous users.
Ohh yes, Anonymous was not ticked. Now its working. Thanks!
JEFB wrote:
Hi, 
i was wondering if there is a function it can read the length of the textfield without putting the string in the function as a parameter.
thnks
Do you mean the length of the string the user typed in an input? I don't see a way to determine a string length without the string... 

André Vieira wrote:
JEFB wrote:
Hi, 
i was wondering if there is a function it can read the length of the textfield without putting the string in the function as a parameter.
thnks
Do you mean the length of the string the user typed in an input? I don't see a way to determine a string length without the string... 

Hi,  
what i mean:
  like length ( function get_textfield_of_item) on the page,
  instead of length ("Cats and dogs bla bla...") in the example the copy and paste the text ..... 

btw lenght("") without String = 0;

JEFB wrote:
André Vieira wrote:
JEFB wrote:
Hi, 
thnks

Hi,  
what i mean:
  like length ( function get_textfield_of_item) on the page,
  instead of length ("Cats and dogs bla bla...") in the example the copy and paste the text ..... 

btw lenght("") without String = 0;

Yes, you can do that