[Google Calendar Integration] Can't deploy on my server

Forge Component
(4)
Published on 2014-09-03 by Isaac Blaise
4 votes
Published on 2014-09-03 by Isaac Blaise
When I'm publishing, it gives me this error:

.NET Compilation.

..\..\..\GoogleCalHarness\GoogleCalHarness.csproj : Solution file warning MSB4122: Scanning project dependencies for project "..\..\..\GoogleCalHarness\GoogleCalHarness.csproj" failed. The project file "C:\Users\cmigu_000\Desktop\GoogleCalendarAPI\Source\NET\..\..\..\GoogleCalHarness\GoogleCalHarness.csproj" was not found.
C:\Users\cmigu_000\Desktop\GoogleCalendarAPI\Source\NET\GoogleCalendarAPI.sln : error MSB3202: The project file "..\..\..\GoogleCalHarness\GoogleCalHarness.csproj" was not found.
GetFrameworkPaths:
 NÆo foi poss¡vel localizar o .NET Framework SDK. A tarefa est  … procura do caminho para o .NET Framework SDK na localiza‡Æo especificada no valor SDKInstallRootv2.0 da chave de registo HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework. Poder  conseguir resolver o problema ao efectuar um dos seguintes procedimentos: 1.) Instale o .NET Framework SDK. 2.) Defina manualmente a chave de registo acima para a localiza‡Æo correcta.
GoogleCalendarManager.cs(29,27): warning CS0649: O campo 'GoogleCalendarManager.feedUri' nunca ser  atribu¡do e ter  sempre o respectivo valor predefinido null
CopyFilesToOutputDirectory:
 GoogleCalendarAPI -> C:\Users\cmigu_000\Desktop\GoogleCalendarAPI\Source\NET\bin\OutSystems.NssGoogleCalendarAPI.dll

I've checked the registry and I've noticed that the key SDKInstallRootv2.0 is pointing to AWS SDK folder.

Any help?

Hi component team! :)

The latest version of this component isn't publishing in freshly created personal environments. Can you please provide some VisualStudio-fu and see what's happening?

Many thanks!
Davide
Hi guys, This issue should be fixed with the latest release. Sorry for the delay. Cheers, Isaac
Thanks for the update Isaac! :)
Hi Guys,
I have a cloud environment with the version 9.0.0.2 and when i publish the solution this error is showed:

C:\Windows\TEMP\59f738b2-3e4f-4512-88c4-48feffbd0620\GoogleCalendarAPI\Source\NET\GoogleCalendarAPI.sln.metaproj : error MSB3202: The project file "C:\Windows\TEMP\59f738b2-3e4f-4512-88c4-48feffbd0620\GoogleCalendarAPI\Source\NET\..\..\..\GoogleCalHarness\GoogleCalHarness.csproj" was not found. [C:\Windows\TEMP\59f738b2-3e4f-4512-88c4-48feffbd0620\GoogleCalendarAPI\Source\NET\GoogleCalendarAPI.sln]
GoogleCalendarAPI.cs(97,27): warning CS0618: 'OutSystems.NssGoogleCalendarAPI.RLGoogleCalendarApptModelRecordList.RLGoogleCalendarApptModelRecordList(System.Data.IDbTransaction)' is obsolete: 'Use the Default Constructor and set the Transaction afterwards.' 
GoogleCalendarManager.cs(29,27): warning CS0649: Field 'GoogleCalendarManager.feedUri' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value null 
GoogleCalendarAPI -> C:\Windows\TEMP\59f738b2-3e4f-4512-88c4-48feffbd0620\GoogleCalendarAPI\Source\NET\bin\OutSystems.NssGoogleCalendarAPI.dll.

Anyone knows why?
Thank you 
Best Regards

Same error here:

C:\Google_Calendar_Integration\GoogleCalHarness\GoogleCalHarness.csproj: The project file could not be loaded. Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Google_Calendar_Integration\GoogleCalHarness\GoogleCalHarness.csproj'.

Any ideas?