Inner master detail - how to do it ?

Inner master detail - how to do it ?

Good morning for all.
I am trying to do a simple thing but getting a huge headache.  Someone could me give some tip to solve the problem below ?

EmployeeName (3 tickets)
   - Ticket 1 / Details
   - Ticket 2 / Details
   - Ticket 3 / Details
The general idea is to have only the employee name with his tickets' summary. When I click on name I would like to display all tickets and details (see desired sample attached). I don´t know how to use inner data, structures didn´t work and I am very upset with this platform. If possible, someone could give me a practical example ? I am working near 03 days on this without results. Thanks so much for any feedback.
Hi Luciano,

Can you provide us with your eSpace to look at or a screenshot of Service Studio showing your data structure?

If this was me I'd create an Employee Entitiy and a Ticket Entitiy where a Ticket is owned by an Entitiy.

In order to display the details as you want I'd probablly be inclined to use a Widget. The Widget would take in the ID of a ticket and display the information about that ticket, you then have the possibility of reusing that widget then. I'd then use a List Records to display the widget which was bound to a list of tickets for an individual user, you'd then get a list of Your Tickets displayed.

If you want to hide and show the list of tickets on click you can set that up by hiding/showing the List Records elelment.

If you want to have a list of Employees I'd probably have another widget for a single employee which nested the Ticket widget inside and then have the Employee widget in another List Records.

There are other ways of doing it, and there are probablly optimal ways of doing to get the best out of the platforms optimisation.

If you can provide further details I can try and help further.

Cheers,
Richard
Hi Richard,
  use the link "Fill in user data" and click on Login to reach the dispatcher cockpit screen. There you will see the draft I did.  The logic behind this screen is to see people and tickets assigned to them inside the queues. For example: Luciano has 3 tickets associated to him and he is inside the complex queue. See detail below. Fill free to contact me if you have questions. My skype is luckschiavo. You will see the tables and SQLs inside the espace attached. 
Complex Queue
    Luciano (3)
      - ticket 1 ... details
      - ticket 2 ... details
      - ticket 3 ... details

Thanks in advance

Hi Luciano,

I've had a quick look but hopefully you can help me better understand your data structure, specifically around users.

I can see that there's:
  • Fila entity (I'm guessing that's Queue in Portugeese? Sorry I'm a native english speaker!)
  • Ticket entity (which can be in a single Fila)
  • Lots of Cliente entities

How is a Ticket associated to a logged in user? Or is it not?

Do you literally want to see a list a tree structure of?:

Queue ->
    ClientoIntFunc ->
        Ticket

Your internal data struture is quite complex from the looks of it.

Cheers,
Richard

Luciano Schiavo wrote:
Hi Richard,
  use the link "Fill in user data" and click on Login to reach the dispatcher cockpit screen. There you will see the draft I did.  The logic behind this screen is to see people and tickets assigned to them inside the queues. For example: Luciano has 3 tickets associated to him and he is inside the complex queue. See detail below. Fill free to contact me if you have questions. My skype is luckschiavo. You will see the tables and SQLs inside the espace attached. 
Complex Queue
    Luciano (3)
      - ticket 1 ... details
      - ticket 2 ... details
      - ticket 3 ... details

Thanks in advance

I Luciano,

You have it almost done.
I've just placed the TicketCardFunc webblock inside the BucketCard webblock, and set the pClienteIntFuncId input parameter to BucketTable.List.Current.TicketsByClienteIntFunc.ClienteIntFuncId.

This way the cockpit already shows the 3 tickets.

I think you can use this as an example for what you want.

Kind regards,

Nuno Cavalheira Antunes
Nuno,
   you are right. It works well and I did some adjusts to implement all levels. Your sample shown me the way the platform iterate between lines. I didn´t know that I only had to put the component near to the expression. This is amazing.
Richard,
   sorry about the portuguese language. I only translated the cockpit page and did the bootstrap to save your time putting effort on the main problem (It was not affordable translate all database tables). However I appreciate your attention and support.
Guys,
   thanks so much!!!
Have a good day