How to close a Popup_Editor?

How to close a Popup_Editor?

Can anyone Guide me How to Close Popup_Editor?
I have already used Popup_Editor_Close But it does not work for me.
I have used Popup_Editor in One link,that link opens new page and that page redirect another page,
So at the last page I want to Close the Popup_Editor.

Thanks.
Jignesh Mehta.

Jignesh -

Remember to use Popup_Editor_Close within an Action on the popup, not on the screen underneath.

If that is not the issue, please post an OML.

J.Ja
Justin James wrote:
Jignesh -

Remember to use Popup_Editor_Close within an Action on the popup, not on the screen underneath.

If that is not the issue, please post an OML.

J.Ja
Please check this OML.
Here Are The Steps to Test the Drag&Drop Functionality.

1.Drag any PDF files and drop it Drag&Drop File here Box
2.Wait untill we got File upload is done below the progress bar,then click on Continue to upload Files
3.Select the Table in which you want to upload the PDF files
4.Click Save the Buttion(Here is my Issue after we hit on save button the Popup Should close but currently it is not closing)

Thank,

Jignesh -

This has multiple issues:

* Why is there a popup editor assigned to an EditRecord widget on Client_Edit?
* Get rid of the popup_editor_close in the OnNotify of FileUploadHandler
* The screen that *is* a popup ("Client_Edit") is never being displayed as a popup anywhere, except from the FileUploadHandler, which also looks like a popup, but is not called from anywhere

J.Ja
1. FileUploadHandler, is called from HomePage to Store file in HttprequestHandler.
2. popup editor is not assigned to an EditRecord widget on Client_Edit
3.popup editor assigned to on Container to navigate Client or Check Status in Client_Edit.

Please Debug this you will get proper idea how it is working.
I am attaching the Screenshot of HomePage where FileUploadHandler is called.

Thanks
Jigs Mehta
Jignesh -

1. No, it is NOT being called from anywhere in your application. Select that screen and press F12 to see usages. It is not being used anywhere!
2. Yes, it is. Look at Client_Edit. There is a Popup_Editor widget right there next to the "Save" button. It's "LinkOrButtonWidgetId" value is "ClientEdit.Id", the ID for the EditRecord widget. This makes no sense.
3. Your links to Client_Edit make no sense. It is linked from the "Create a new Client" link on "Client_List", for example, but there is no Popup_Editor widget associated with the link. How is this going to open as a popup like this? The same is true on Client_Show. On FileUploadHandler, there is a link to it with a properly associated Popup_Editor Widget, but FileUploadHandler is not used anywhere in the application and therefore, it will never be called.

I am not installing this to any of my servfers to debug it. If you have a server you can give me access to, I may be able to check it out there. I highly suggest that you take a serious look at how you are using Popup_Editor, compare it to the various tutorials, and make sure that it is being properly used.

J.Ja