Disappearing style elements

Disappearing style elements

Hi all,

I have a DIV with a set style in the property "display:none !important;"
After publishing and running it, the display:none disappeared so the style ends up like "  !important"

Anybody any clues ??
Found a solution .... LOL
"display: none !important;"

Take a close look, it's a space behind the colon ... can anybody tell me why this happens ?
feature!

WhooHahahahaha
on a more serious not, i had this also sometime ago. not sure if it's a bug or not.
what is W3C's deault ??
It seems OutSystems is right :-) http://www.w3.org/wiki/CSS/Properties/display

p#two {
   display: none;
 }
Still I wonder why the display:none is being removed
Spaces are optional. I personally never use spaces after colons. When you say "After publishing and running it, the display:none disappeared so the style ends up like (...)" do you mean inside the CSS file? That would seem like a bug, and I'd advise you to send a bug report to OutSystems.
@Kilian : nope in the generated HTML
Ok, I'll give it a try again...
In ServiceStudio I have a DIV with a style like this  "display:none !important;"
After publish and runnig it, the DIV has the following stye " !important;"
Now if I change the style in ServiceStudio to "display: none !important;" it's all ok
Ok, I see I didn't read carefully enough, it's a style placed on the element itself. I can confirm the reproduction of it. I'm at loss why the platform would interpret or modify the style tag, but it clearly does, and does so wrongly. So again I'd advise you to send an issue report to OutSystems, so they can put it on their long list of stuff-to-fix™ :). If you don't want to for some reason, I can do it. It'll keep my issue count up :).