How can i use these actions in Outsystems.

How can i use these actions in Outsystems.

Hello,

I have attached the integration extension which used for PDF operations by ASPOSE.
I want to use this into Outsystems so Please help me how can i implement their Actions into Our Logic.

Thanks
Jigs Mehta
Jignesh Mehta wrote:
Hello,

I have attached the integration extension which used for PDF operations by ASPOSE.
I want to use this into Outsystems so Please help me how can i implement their Actions into Our Logic.

Thanks
Jigs Mehta

I’m just getting my feet wet with extensions but hopefully I can help.

1. If you haven’t already, use 1-Click Publish in integration studio to publish your extension.  Note that there are warnings related to resources that you should try and clean up.
  2. In Service Studio create a new eSpace or use an existing one.
  3. Click on eSpace on the top left on the menu bar and then click Add/Remove References
  4. Click on Show All in the first drop down towards the top left (see screen shot attached to this message)
  5. Click on AsposePDF on the left and then when all the functions appear click the top selection to get them all or pick and choose the ones you want.
  6. Click OK

Now you can use those functions as if they were native actions in Outsystems.

Thanks Curt Raddatz.

I have already added those Action into Service Studio But I need to Know How Can I Implement those Actions into My Logic.

For Example I want to Print or Convert Current Page on Click Action PRINT Then what logic i have to implement into PRINT action ??

Thanks.
Jigs Mehta
This is the easy part!

1) Click Logic at the top right of Service Studio
2) Right click on Actions and click Add Action and give it a name
3) Drag the Execute Action icon (orange ball) from the toolbox onto the line between Start and End.
4) A pop-up box will appear to select the code to execute.  Under References, click on the triangle icon in front of AsposePDF and click on the function you want.

Now you have an Outsystems action that can be used anywhere any action can be used, typically called within a screen action on a button click.  If you only ever execute it once you could do it directly in the screen action but these steps are more flexible.

Thanks for Reply Curt Raddatz