Error publishing extension

Hello,

I can verify and save and upload my extension, but then I hit an error.
What could be the problem of this?

There was an error validating the extension: java.lang.NullPointerException
at outsystems.hubedition.servercommon.utils.XifValidatorUtil.$vdb(Unknown Source)
at outsystems.hubedition.servercommon.utils.XifValidatorUtil.checkExtensionConsistency(Unknown Source)
at outsystems.hubedition.servercommon.utils.XifValidatorUtil.validate(Unknown Source)
at outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.extensions.XIFPublisher.$myc(Unknown Source)
at outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.Compiler.publishExtension(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1059.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:303)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:159)
at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:155)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:535)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:790)
at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:649)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
Geez,

Took me a while, since locally my compiler did not give any errors.
Luckily I forced somehow a proper recompile and suddenly I could not compile my extension anymore locally and it gave a proper error that a jar-file I used was compiled with 1.7 instead of the mandatory 1.6,