Lifetime SDK not returning data

Lifetime SDK not returning data

I have an Espace where the user provider is the Users espace.  When I try using the action "GetEnvironmentList", I keep coming up empty.  Also, I have a Lifetime plugin and when I try to update data in another Espace where the user provider is Users, it dosn't do any database updates.  Is there something with Multi-tenancy that is preventing me from returning the correct data?
Hi Rebecca,

I'm a bit confused. Let me try to get it straight:
  • Did you follow the instructions to install the SDK as stated here?
  • Where is this action GetEnvironmentList that you are using? The action in the LifeTime SDK is Environment_List, is this the one?
  • Are you running on the environment that as LifeTime installed or in a different one?

Cheers
Yes, I started by following the SDK instructions.  I think you're right about it not getting data since lifetime is installed on another server.  However, I'm still not sure why the pluging wouldn't let me update data in another espace.
LifeTime plugins use ServiceCenter as the User Provider but by default they're not multi-tenant.
Can you share more details about what you are doing?
We have an application where we create our workflow model using data and we need to be able to sync this data across our environments.  I would like to do a plugin simliar to lifetime, but a tool that will allow us to sync our workflow data across environments.
So you need to use webservices to send data between environments, right? Remember that the plugin will be deployed in LifeTime environment so it will only orchestrate sending data from one environment to the other...