Is there a good example I can follow for WebServices:

Is there a good example I can follow for WebServices:

I just joined the team...
I want to create a simple eSpace which exposes some entity method as a web service and then create another one which consumes that web service so I can get a good feel for using bopth client and server technologies with OutSystems... Any documentation or Video anyone can recommend ???
I just got access to outtube in case it is internal only ...
Thank you!
Claudio
Claudio -

To Create:
Go to Logic Tab -> Web Services, right-click, "Add Web Service". Name your service, then create Actions in it, just like anywhere else.

To Consume: Go to Logic Tab -> Web Services, right-click, "Add Web Reference", paste in the URL to the WSDL, and it will automatically create the Structures and Actions from the Web Service.

J.Ja
I am a newbie ... today is my first day!
I understand how to Consume a WebService ...
I was hoping I could follow an example of how one would build a Web Service method ... like get a record from a table or something simple like that ... But wanted to see how and where you degfine the action and you pass parameters to it ... So when you say "just like anywhere else" I can understand in the context of screens/menus but not with a method all by itself ... I can watch a skype if you'd like ... I just got into the outsystems directory ... Claudio Lichtenthal :-) 
THANKS SO MUCH !!!
My manager Miguel B. just showed me ... No worries ... Thank you!
http://www.outsystems.com/videos/web-development/create-web-service-in-2-minutes/