"Development Environment" - Update shortcuts pinned to taskbar

"Development Environment" - Update shortcuts pinned to taskbar

Just as a note to anyone like me who has Service Studio and Integration Studio pinned to their Windows Taskbars... the "Development Environment" installer uses a different location to store the binaries and does not overwrite the existing ones, so you will need to delete your shortcuts and create new ones. Otherwise you will still be running your older versions of 8.0.X.

J.Ja
The Development Environment installer is not adding shortcuts to Windows 8 start screen, like Service Studio and Integration Studio installers did.
Hi Carlos,

I tested the development environment installer on Windows 7 and Windows 8 and it did in fact create the shortcuts on the Start Menu. If you are referring to the shortcuts on the Desktop itself, the installer does not create them (neither do the previous installers). The behavior is the exact same behavior as before (in terms of shortcuts). May it be the case that you have manually created those shortcuts? Or perhaps we did no understand the problem correctly.
I ran the setup again and now the shortcuts on Start Menu were created. I needed to "Run As Administrator".