Intergration studio problem

Intergration studio problem

Hi when i use intergation studio and and a web service or a web refrence and compile and upload every is fine.
the problem is when i have to make a change to the project it dose not download the app.config from the platform server and my web service / web refrence is now invalid. I have to find the app.config and copy it in the location of the newly opend project and then every thing is fine until i have to try and make a change in it again and then i am faced with the same problem.
Hi LeRoy!

Would it possible for you to share with us a screenshot of the error and, if possible, a subset of extension that allows to take a look at how things are setup?

Thanks,
Pedro
Hi Pedro,

I am having a similar issue, after I tried to make a change and compile it complained again

Project file contains ToolsVersion="4.0", which is not supported by this version of MSBuild. Treating the project as if it had ToolsVersion="3.5".
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.Common.targets(2880,9): error MSB3021: Unable to copy file "app.config" to "bin\OutSystems.NssPaymentServiceExtension.dll.config". Could not find file 'app.config'.
Hi Megha,

The problem is that by default the .configs are not "included in extension". You can do it by right clicking on it on the tree and including it. That way it will be there when you open the extension again.

Regardless, of that, I can tell you that ".dll.config" files will not work at runtime at all (and that is why an app.config is not even included by default). If you google you can see some answers on "Why?" http://stackoverflow.com/questions/594298/c-sharp-dll-config-file

So If you need to configure the bindings and endpoints for a WCF service reference (I guess that is the reason you want it) you have two options:

Regards,
João Rosado