Accessing Lifetime Performance data

Accessing Lifetime Performance data

Hello -

I am looking to do some customized monitoring/alerting based on the information in the Lifetime Performance data. Is this data available through the Lifetime API or through any entities? I cannot see to find it. Being able to access this data and report it to SolarWinds or Pingdom in real time will be a really big help for us.

Thanks!

J.Ja
Hi Justin,

The performance data is available in a raw format for you to customize it in your own way.
Please take a look at the geoperformance plugin (in forge) so that you can have an idea on how we make all the processing.

best regards,
Hélio 
Helio -

Thanks!

The problem is... I can't add a reference to LifetimeMonitoringSDK! This is what I am missing, the reference does not exist for me. I see it in your OML, and it had no reference errors when I opened it. But I cannot add this reference to any of my projects. :(

I am on 8.0.1.8 Platform Server, 8.0.1.16 Service Studio.

J.Ja
Hi again Justin,

I'm using the personal environment on the 8.0.1.8 and I can reference the entitiy.

Can you check it? This is not the LifeTimeSDK eSpace :) It is the LifeTimeMonitoring.

regards,
Hélio
Helio -

I am using an enterprise version, I cannot access either eSpace.

Oh. Of course, I know what the problem is.

I am in my DEV environment. Lifetime is only installed in my PRODUCTION environment.

Silly me. :)

Thanks!

J.Ja
Oh,

That's a very, very common confusion :) 

... and we have a solution for it: you can install the SDK in the development environment:

Check this post:

http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/10247/how-to-create-a-lifetime-plugin/

I hope it helps! 

regards,
Hélio