whenever i try to publish i get this message

"Internal Error
Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.ossys_Espace_Version'.'PK_OSSYS_ESPACE_VERSION' in database 'L2DU2Q001' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup."
I can't open my service management center on any browser, nor in service studio. whenI try to open in browser i get this message "There was an error processing your request. Please try again later..."
Also when i try to load my current published project through my espace URL in the broswer i get this same message
"There was an error processing your request. Please try again later..."

Please Help
Hi Delson,

Has the message indicates you run out of storage space for you database. An intervention is required in the machine where you have your database to free up some space or increase storage if possible. Since everytime you access an application something is written in the database until you free up the necessary space you won't be able to access your applications including the service center application.
Out of space? Is this your Personal Environment?

Maybe any file generating process (logs, file uploads) went crazy and filled all your gigabyte.
I see, how would I fix it?
 cant publish, nor can I access the service center.
If this is in your personal environment send an email to success@outsystems.com. If this is in your infrastructure it is like I said you need to free some space in your database server. If you have a DBA (database administrator) that's part of his regular activities.
yeah this is my personal environment, so I will email them thank you!
You can confirm this by going into your personal environment management console (not service center).
Under Environments you will see the database space you have already used.

yeah every time i hit that i also get "There was an error processing your request. Please try again later..."
i have been trying and retrying for whole day

Hi Delson,

I would email like Andre suggested the team at success@outsystems.com 

I would assume they do not monitor this address throughout the weekend so you may have to wait until Monday  (Portugal time) for an answer from them. 

Good luck!

Could you solve your problem?

I'm in the same situation...
I'm getting this same error. I can't access Service Center nor can I publish.
The last time I checked LifeTime I had 24mb used out of 1Gb!
I already email success@outsystems.com but no response yet...
It is very likely that your personnal edition is being converted from 8.x to 9.x.  You should have received an email indicating that this was going to occur but, at least for me, there was no exact timeframe for the conversion.  Give it a day and it should be done.  Note that you'll need to install the 9.x tools once the conversion is done.