[Offline Apps] Populating List Record instead of Table Records

[Offline Apps] Populating List Record instead of Table Records

Forge Component
(25)
Published on 2015-11-19 by OutSystems Labs
25 votes
Published on 2015-11-19 by OutSystems Labs
Hi

I have the need to populate a List Record instead of Table Records.

I am a bit lost when it comes to javascript. What should the javascript look like to populate the List Record?

Regards

Arno Coetzee
Hi Arno,

Not sure if it works, but you can try to use the List screen javascript but replace '.TableRecords tbody' by '.ListRecords'.

Cheers,
Tiago
Hi Tiago

What you suggested did the job. No w i have another problem.

I am trying to have 3 different Entities that i want to display on on e screen. I have allready created the REST screen for the other entities. Where i am stuck now is that i dont know how to populate the other two ListRecords as my current javascript is populating all the ListRecords with the same data.

Regards

Arno
Hi

I've done some research and sorta understand how jquery works. what i still dont understand is how outsystems give the ListRecord an id. looking at the source code of the page the id for the ListRecord is RichWidgets_wt63_block_wtMainContent_wtListRecords1. Is this a default value outsystems assigns when the id is not set? Or will outsystems allways assign this long id?

Regards

Arno
Hi Arno,

Instead of using the generated Id's you should create an expression with escape content to false. You can take a look into Step 5 of http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/9727/how-to-integrate-a-jquery-plugin-in-outsystems-platform/.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Thanx Tiago

This sorted the problem.