Cannot use an OML downloaded from the Forge in my non-personal environment?

Cannot use an OML downloaded from the Forge in my non-personal environment?

I downloaded an OML from the Forge (FileUploader Image Preview). I was able to successfully use it in my 'Personal' environment. However, I'm stopped by IPP when I try to use it in a non-personal environment. I was under the impression that anything from the Forge could be used in any environment?

Suggestions?

dvj
Hi,

Make sure that you download and deploy the forge component directly into your non-personal environment (download it again if necessary).
Rationale: maybe your local copy of the component (in your filesystem) is now bound to your PE (this can happen if you publish it via Service Studio).
Paulo Ramos wrote:
Hi,

Make sure that you download and deploy the forge component directly into your non-personal environment (download it again if necessary).
Rationale: maybe your local copy of the component (in your filesystem) is now bound to your PE (this can happen if you publish it via Service Studio).
 Thank you very much! That is exactly what I did, and that is exactly what happened! Make perfect sense (now!). Thank you for your help!

dvj