Unable to update HTTPRequestHandler

Hello, i recently tried install this on my 8.0 service Studio, wich i didnt notice that its not compatible with 8.0 version. So after installing the Facebook component it downgraded some extensions like HTTPRequestHandler and eSpaces. I tried revert the effect updating 1 by 1 extension and eSpace. Apparently didnt help because i keep getting this error: 'AddMetaTag' Action is incompatible with the 'HTTPRequestHandler' extension definition. Please update it. Each time i try open in browser an application (yes now im getting this error in all applications).
Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Cheers.

PS: Here is the full log:
'AddMetaTag' Action is incompatible with the 'HTTPRequestHandler' extension definition. Please update it.
at ssRichWidgets.RssExtensionHTTPRequestHandler.MssAddMetaTag(HeContext heContext, String inParamName, String inParamContent)
   at ssRichWidgets.Flows.FlowLayouts.WBlkLayout_London.Preparation(HeContext heContext)
   at ssRichWidgets.Flows.FlowLayouts.WBlkLayout_London.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at ssRichWidgets.Flows.FlowLayouts.WBlkLayout_London.PageStartHook()
   at ASP.blocks_richwidgets_layouts_layout_london_ascx.__DataBind__control2(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren()
   at Out...at System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.OSPage.DataBind()
   at ssBirthdaysManagement.Flows.FlowCommon.ScrnInternalError.DataBind()
   at ssBirthdaysManagement.Flows.FlowCommon.ScrnInternalError.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
   at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
-Env-
eSpaceVer: 254 (Id=568, PubId=601, CompiledWith=8.0.1.8)
RequestUrl: https://jfasxx.outsystemscloud.com/BirthdaysManagement/Home.aspx?_ts=635442958505766785 (Method: GET)
AppDomain: /LM/W3SVC/7/ROOT/BirthdaysManagement-2-130531690669700000
FilePath: C:\OutSystems\Sandboxes\GTQNAM004\Platform Server\running\BirthdaysManagement\InternalError.aspx
Locale: en-US
DateFormat: yyyy-MM-dd
PID: 3224 ('w3wp', Started='22-08-2014 08:17:43', Priv=83Mb, Virt=4108Mb)
TID: 3
Thread Name: 
.NET: 2.0.50727.5477
Fixed the problem.
Apparently republishing old versions wont fix the issue so i deleted completely the extension httprequesthandler and uploaded it again.

Attached a functional version of this extension for the people with the same issues.