Tenant filter in Advance Query.

Tenant filter in Advance Query.

Hi All,
we are working on a multitenant application and all the entities are multitenant in my application , i have written many advance query and all was working fine isolating the data based on logged in users tenant , now suddenly it starts behaving weired and giving result from all tenants .
(I have two records for Tenant A and two record fro Tenant B , i am logged in with a User from Tenant A and i sholud get 2 results as in Tenant filter but i am getting 4 results (2 from Tenant A and 2 From Tenant B).
Can some one help me understand why this is happening?
I'm sorry if I'm stating the obvious. The simplest explanation would be that the entities you are using in that particular query, on that particular eSpace, have the "Expose Tenant Identifier" option checked.
No Its not..
No Its not..
Hi Pramod,
Can you give us more details to help us reproduce the behavior you observe? (platform version, database, operating system, and if possible a small sample code)

Thanks
Hi Lucio,
I solved it by myself ,actually while writing advance query u have to keep the column and table name in {Entity}.[Attribute] format .
i did the same replace my table and column names in this format and it starts working.