References problem installing the enterprise Manager

References problem installing the enterprise Manager

Hi everyone:
i try to install the enterprise manager but when open it  the browser says:

[Exception: 'GetEntryURL' Action is incompatible with the 'HTTPRequestHandler' extension definition. Please update it.]
   ssEnterprise.RssExtensionHTTPRequestHandler.MssGetEntryURL(HeContext heContext, String inParamEntryName, String inParameSpaceName, String inParamFirstParameterName, String inParamFirstParameterValue, String inParamSecondParameterName, String inParamSecondParameterValue, String inParamThirdParameterName, String inParamThirdParameterValue, String inParamFourthParameterName, String inParamFourthParameterValue, String inParamFifthParameterName, String inParamFifthParameterValue, String& outParamURL) +66
   ssEnterprise.Functions.rssextensionhttprequesthandler_ActionGetEntryURL(HeContext heContext, String inParamEntryName, String inParameSpaceName, String inParamFirstParameterName, String inParamFirstParameterValue, String inParamSecondParameterName, String inParamSecondParameterValue, String inParamThirdParameterName, String inParamThirdParameterValue, String inParamFourthParameterName, String inParamFourthParameterValue, String inParamFifthParameterName, String inParamFifthParameterValue) +182
   ssEnterprise.Flows.FlowErrorFlow.ScrnInternal_ErrorHandler.Preparation(HeContext heContext) +930
   ssEnterprise.Flows.FlowErrorFlow.ScrnInternal_ErrorHandler.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +808
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +132
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +66
i use outsystem 8...but i need an offline version...can anyone help me?
Enterprise Manager is a remnant from versions prior to 7.0 and is no longer needed and no longer supported.  Not sure how you got it or what you are trying to do with it but you do not need Enterprise Manager.  If you got this from the Forge it clearly states that this is no longer used or supported.
Hi Laura,

You can open the Enterprise eSpace and use the Add Remove references to make sure they are refreshed.
Republishing the eSpaces with all references refreshed will solve your problem.

Also make sure the version of the HttpRequestHandler that is published on your server is the latest version.
It should match the version number of your platform.

Regards,
João Rosado