Input_Calendar on mobile bug?

Input_Calendar on mobile bug?

I'm using Input_Calendar widget with the ShowTime=True. So i have a WS with 2 Date Time fields, each one with the Input_Calendar widget. If i preview using the Studio preview system it works fine, but if i use a real mobile phone to open the page, the second widget is not loaded with the field. The first field works fine and opens the calendar, but the second one does not open (the field works like an input box). If i change the order of the fields, it has same behaviour, meaning that it works the first widget and does not work the second.
I took a screenshot from mobile and we can see in the image that the second field is just like a regular input box with no widget loaded:

Note: Browser used on mobile was Chrome
Hello Sergio,

Thanks for reporting this issue. Just to understand the problem a bit better, when you open the 1st input does it show a calendar picker? I.e. it asks just for the date? Or does it show a date time picker?

We found that on Android 4.2 devices, datetime inputs (i.e. with ShowTime=True) need to use our custom calendar, or else they will not work. This issue is already being tackled and it will be released in a patch soon.

Thanks!
Rodrigo
Hi!

Thank you for the answer.
The first input shows the calendar picker asking for date and time. It works all ok in this input. 

Thanks!
Sérgio
Hello Sergio,

Would you mind sharing the module so that we can test it here? Also, which version of Android are you using?

Thanks,
Rodrigo
Hi!

Just attached the oml.

Thanks,
Sérgio
Hello Sérgio,

This problem is already fixed in the latest version of the Platform. You'll need to upgrade both server and the development tools and, once you republish, this scenario will work.

Cheers,
Rodrigo