[Advanced Excel] error in version 9

[Advanced Excel] error in version 9

Forge Component
(18)
Published on 2015-10-06 by Carlos Freitas
18 votes
Published on 2015-10-06 by Carlos Freitas
Hi,

im trying to republish this component in version 9 but there is a compilation error being thrown by the integration studio. 

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(1605,5): warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "EPPlus, Version=2.9.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ea159fdaa78159a1, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors. 
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(1605,5): warning MSB3243: No way to resolve conflict between "EPPlus, Version=3.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ea159fdaa78159a1" and "EPPlus, Version=2.9.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ea159fdaa78159a1, processorArchitecture=MSIL". Choosing "EPPlus, Version=3.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ea159fdaa78159a1" arbitrarily. 
 Consider app.config remapping of assembly "EPPlus, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ea159fdaa78159a1" from Version "2.9.0.1" [] to Version "3.1.2.0" [C:\Users\Ron\Downloads\Excel_Package\Source\NET\Bin\EPPlus.dll] to solve conflict and get rid of warning.
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(1605,5): warning MSB3247: Found conflicts between different versions of the same dependent assembly. 
Excel_Package.cs(68,22): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'OutSystems.NssExcel_Package.Util.ConvertArrayListToDataTable(System.Collections.ArrayList)' has some invalid arguments 
Excel_Package.cs(68,55): error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'System.Collections.Generic.IList<OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db.IRecord>' to 'System.Collections.ArrayList' 

Im guessing that this is because of the new structure that outsystems has introduced in version 9.

Hope someone will convert this to work in version 9.

Thanks,
Ron
I'm sure that I'll convert this for version 9, but can not commit with a date. It might take 1 month or 2 before I'll be able to allocate time to that task.

Thanks,
Carlos Freitas
Hi,

DId a quick upgrade in the extension.
Didn't test the runtime, just made it compile correctly. Also keep using "RecordList" and not the new "List" types as it's probably still not prepared for those.

Also noticed that Integration Studio keeps duplicating the reference to the EPPlus.dll in the project every time we open it ..even though its only a warning in the tree. I'll see why that is tommorow :)

Regards,
João Rosado
Hi João,

this works! thanks for the update. 

Regards,
Ron
Hello.
Maybe someone of the team could publish a new version with file "Advanced.Excel-9.0.xif" supplied by João Rosado, so that there's a correct download to use in version 9 for users who want to use this component.
Cheers.

João Rosado wrote:

Hi,

DId a quick upgrade in the extension.
Didn't test the runtime, just made it compile correctly. Also keep using "RecordList" and not the new "List" types as it's probably still not prepared for those.

Also noticed that Integration Studio keeps duplicating the reference to the EPPlus.dll in the project every time we open it ..even though its only a warning in the tree. I'll see why that is tommorow :)

Regards,
João Rosado

Been looking for this the last few hours! Thanks!