[CKEditor] Version 9

[CKEditor] Version 9

Forge Component
(11)
Published on 12 Oct by OutSystems Labs
11 votes
Published on 12 Oct by OutSystems Labs
Hi,

CKEditor is not working for version 9. Can this be solved?

Thanks.

Best regards,
João Sousa
Joao -

Anything specific that is not working? Are you sure the problem is a conflict with version 9 (for example, did this work on version 8, you upgraded to 9 and now CKEditor is broken)? Have you checked for server-side errors or JavaScript errors, if so, what did you see?

Etc.

J.Ja
Justin, 

I've downloaded directly from here to Service Studio 9. Can't see any server-side or javascript errors.
I have a page with a Chicago layout template. Inside i have a Placeholder and inside of it an EditRecord. One of the fields has an input that i want to use with html content. That's it.

Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks
João Sousa
Joao -

What exactly is "not working"?

J.Ja
Justin,

My problem is that when i write something in that control and i submit it to the database, it doesn't save. 

JS
Joao -

In the debugger, are you seeing data in the variable bound to the Input that CK Editor is supposed to work with? The problem could be that you are not saving the data correctly, or that an error after the save is causing a transaction rollback.

J.Ja
Hi,

I am having the same issue. I assign the content to a variable and then in the Save action I bind this back to the form attribute but it doesn't save and i don't appear to get an error.

Debra
Hi all,

The Save button must have an On Click / Method option as "Submit" - it was the only I could make it work.

André
Been there! Done that!
This little precious information (the Save button must have Submit method!) in the description of the web block would save many hours of development trying to figure it out why it's not working!
<sarcasm>But it seems the "description" field doesn't serve for anything...</sarcasm>

André Mota wrote:
Hi all,

The Save button must have an On Click / Method option as "Submit" - it was the only I could make it work.

André