How to refresh Drop down container onkeypress event of textbox?

How to refresh Drop down container onkeypress event of textbox?

Hello,

In my application, I am changing the values of drop down as per value in my text box(AutoComplete). Now I want that if I delete the value of my textbox, my drop down container must also auto refresh and it must take value as per new assignment.

(In my case, drop down is dependent on AutoComplete.)
Please reply.

Thanks and Regards,
Suraj Borade
Hi Suraj,

You may add an OnChange Action on your Textbox that refreshes the values of your combobox.
Refreshing your Query/List based on the textbox value as parameter then loading using Ajax.

Hope this helps,
Mark Chua
Hi Mark,

I have already added onChange Action. In this action I have added logic to change the contents of drop down whenever value of Auto complete changes. But values of drop down must disappear when I delete the contents of text box in one go. So how to refresh the drop down container when I delete the values of text box since values of drop down are dependent on values in text box.

(How to use onchange event for textbox?)

Thanks and Regards,
Suraj Borade
Hi Suraj,

The items on your list is still be based on the value of your textbox, when the textbox is empty, the drowdown list box must be empty unless you have a emptyspace charater on your Query/List.

If you want to delete all the items, try using the ListClear Action on the references oml.

I hope this answers your question,
Mark Chua