Charts using outsystems

Charts using outsystems

Hi All,
I want to implement a chart of below kind but I am unable to implement that here. Can anyone of you please give me your valuable inputs to implement a bar chart of below kind

Thanks, 
Venkat
Outsystems uses Highcharts, so check the highcharts api to create a stacked column chart and work from there.

Statler & Waldorf and the amazing flappy tweedles! wrote:
Outsystems uses Highcharts, so check the highcharts api to create a stacked column chart and work from there.

Really I did not found highcharts api can you suggest where can I found that api.
very confused at the moment.

you have chart webblocks from the charts-espace when you can pick a column-chart, one of the in put parameters is what the stackingtype is. (since 8.0 at least)
just use that imho?

Statler & Waldorf and the amazing flappy tweedles! wrote:
very confused at the moment.

you have chart webblocks from the charts-espace when you can pick a column-chart, one of the in put parameters is what the stackingtype is. (since 8.0 at least)
just use that imho?

Really not clear..
Thanks,
Venkat

Hi Venkat,

You might want to take a look into this post:
Using Charts in OutSystems Platform 8.0

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Hi Venkat,
  I tried to answer your private question but every time I try to access your address or any private message from you I received the following error  "There was an error processing your request. Please try again later...". Tiago gave you a good source... enjoy it.
Hi..

Still did not got proper solution for my stacked column chart can any one help how to create a stacked column chart. One more thing is that I am not aware of using Jfiddle, Jquery,Java script in oustsystems. so expecting ans with brief explanation..
Thnaks,
venkat
Tiago Simões wrote:
Hi Venkat,

You might want to take a look into this post:
Using Charts in OutSystems Platform 8.0

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
 That is different from my requirement can you provide any sample to implement stacked column chart..

thanks,
Venkat.

Can anyone share an exmple of stacked column chart.

Thanks,
Venkat
Hi Venkatesh,
   let me know if this simple example helps you. Put only a quantity by month when populate the data chart. See the picture I will post after this post.
Hi Venkatesh,
  I attached the sample that will appear if you use the ChartTest.oml file.
Luciano Schiavo wrote:
Hi Venkatesh,
   let me know if this simple example helps you. Put only a quantity by month when populate the data chart. See the picture I will post after this post.
 Hi Luciano,

I am very glad to receive the sample from you unfortunately I can not able to open that using service studio cause is version probloem. Application is developed in 9.0 but I am using 8.0. Could you please help me to open this or please provide the sample in 8.0 or lower version..

Thanks much,
Venkat Gude

Hi Venkat,

If you wish you can install version 9 on a separate folder, and use it to inspect the sample provided. This way you'll be able to replicate it for version 8.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Luciano Schiavo wrote:
Hi Venkatesh,
 Hi Luciano,
I have a structure data as below. For this data I am not able to implement stacked column chart in 8.0. Could you please assist on this.

Also I want to know how can I convert advanced query result list to data point record list with out using variable in 8.0
Thanks,
Venkat Gude.
Venkat,
   use the dataset from version 9, it is easier and more intuitive. Other option is to use advanced sql and you can get more details here http://www.outsystems.com/help/servicestudio/9.0/default.htm#Using_Data/SQL_Editor.htm

Anyone
   know if there is a new video about dataset available ? I think any video could help Venkat.  I know this one (http://fast.wistia.net/embed/iframe/tn491zapzb?popover=true) but I am not sure everybody can access it