Exercise Booking - SQL Statement warning

Exercise Booking - SQL Statement warning

Hello,
I'm doing the booking exercise and testing two diferent's ways to do the exercise. In Module 5 exercise, when we use the SQL statement, i get a warning saying "Unexpected SQL:Unexpected 'not' in SQL statement of SQL1".

The curiosus of this situation is that this warning apears in the "test aplication" that i iniciate after make de upgrade of the Development Environment 9.0.0.6, because i got another "test aplication" identical made before de upgrade, and that warning don't appears. Both aplication and statements are identical.

Is this due the upgrade of the Development?
Hi Pedro,

The warning on the SQL is due to out parser limitations. We are not covering the complete SQL syntax.
The differences between the 2 versions are strange but it may be due to some changes on the SQL parser, I don't really know...
Wasn't the warning previously hidden?

Regards,
Hélio

Hi Hélio,

I attached the image of the earlier version, identical to the image i attached before with the warning, and it seems that there is no warning hidden.

Best regards
Pedro
Hi again Pedro,

I can confirm that we've made changes to the SQL parser and we are looking at this issue.
You can ignore the warnign message.

We will fix this warning in one of the next revisions.

Thanks for the heads up.

Hélio
Hello again,

Thanks for the info...and i have been ignored that warning. It works anyway.

Regards

Pedro
Hi
i have an error enexpected 'from' in sql statement SQL1 as you'll see at this attach

please