AddCalendarEvent on Android does not work

AddCalendarEvent on Android does not work

I'm trying to use AddCalendarEvent from Outsystems Now. I have added the web block on page and connected it to a button. The button is with "display:none;", and with empty Ajax action. The button is clicked in Preparation via WidgetClick of RichWidgets. I have set a breakboint and checked that the action gets called.

I tested this on Adnroid phone (Samsung S3) through Outsystem Now app and through browser, but nothing happens. No event appears in the calendar (in Samsung, it is called "S Planner"), no error in servicecenter. Am I missing something?
Hi Igor,

When you install the modules for OutSystems Now, you also install the documentation and a set of native plugins examples. If you open the documentation using the OutSystems Now in your device, can you try the example for the calendar and see if it works?

You also mentioned that you can see the action being called on debug. Please note that the native plugins run on client side. If you see the example, the "Add to Calendar" button has a fake destination "#" so that when it gets clicks, it runs the client side code (which is automaticaly binded by the plugin web block).