What happened to Excel_Package?

What happened to Excel_Package?

I am using it in an application and it does not work in V9. Now, I cannot find it on the Forge. What happened to it?
Hi Gerry,

I don't know anything about that package, can you tell me about its content to see if I can help you.

Apparently, it looks like it was renamed to Advanced Excel. Can someone confirm?
Yes that is correct.

I'm having the same issue. I've looked at the page for advanced excel, downloaded it, but it seems to be the same.

When I try to publish it, i get this:

Excel_Package.cs(69,109): warning CS1573: Parameter 'ssReadText' has no matching param tag in the XML comment for 'OutSystems.NssExcel_Package.CssExcel_Package.MssCell_ReadByIndex(object, int, int, out string, bool)' (but other parameters do) 
Excel_Package.cs(140,22): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'OutSystems.NssExcel_Package.Util.ConvertArrayListToDataTable(System.Collections.ArrayList)' has some invalid arguments 
Excel_Package.cs(140,55): error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'System.Collections.Generic.IList<OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db.IRecord>' to 'System.Collections.ArrayList' 

Don't have a clue from where to go next... 
Hi Nuno,

Check this thread: http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/12756/error-in-version-9/
I uploaded an upgraded version for it there.

João Rosado