Environment settings for the size of various elements (ie. fonts, icons, tabs, text)

Environment settings for the size of various elements (ie. fonts, icons, tabs, text)

I'm currently evaluating this development tool.  While I can adjust the sizes within the development screens, the IDE itself doesn't seem to have that capability. 
Things like icon sizes down the left side of the development environment, the lists down the right side, and the tabs across the top. I've checked in multiple places to see where I might make adjustments.  Obviously, I have missed something. 

As a last resort, I may adjust my screen resolution, but I really don't want to do that due to other considerations.
thanks
Hi Dan,

Unfortunately there are no such settings, you cannot change the size of the text or icons in the toolbox, the tabs, properties box or the lower panes. You can only resize those areas in the development environment.

But you can zoom in and out on the content area for web flows, action flows, the expression editor, and other editors.
Basically use Ctrl + mouse wheel or Ctrl + '+' and Ctrl + '-' to zoom in and out. To revert back to 100% of zoom you can use Ctrl + 0. This won't work for the interface, i.e. you can't zoom in or out on the content of a web screen or page.

I hope this helps.
I had already discovered the zoom in/out that you refer to and that's a nice feature.  I was really hoping for more regarding the property box, lower panes, etc.of the development tool, but at least I can stop looking now. 

Am I correct in assuming that if I change my screen resolution, it will cause those items of the development environment to increase as well?