[Offline Apps] Detail and different record List possible on same screen

[Offline Apps] Detail and different record List possible on same screen

Forge Component
(25)
Published on 2015-11-19 by OutSystems Labs
25 votes
Published on 2015-11-19 by OutSystems Labs
Hi,

Is it possible on the detail screen to have a different record list working with the offline capabilities? usualy when I have edit screen if i drag and drop a different table below it create a list with based on the id that i am editing. I wanted that both the save and the list, to work offline but cant seem to make it work. I tried using the expression records.where(RouteId, RouteId) but it ony replaces the current id with a negative one, also the "CreateSampleRecord" only returns all the records. Is it possible to solve this without having to use a full jquery code?
Hi Diogo,

You want to create something like a master/details, right. If you can post a small example oml of what you want it will be easier to understand and try to help.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Hi Tiago,

I would like to create like a look-up table of a one to many relationship below my edit record. I attached a little example of what I want to do. Thank you in advance for your help.

Cheers,
Diogo
Hi Diogo,

Haven't been able to test it, but you can try to change the line:

var records = this;
to

var records = this.where("Activity.RoutId", recordId);
Also make sure to put all code inside the same 
$(function() {
So it shares the scope.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões

PS: If you aren't doing so, consider using Chrome Development Tools to put breakpoints, it's a great way to debug this code