Cannot publish eSpace due to Compilation Error 

Cannot publish eSpace due to Compilation Error 

Hi guys,

I would like to ask for assistance regarding this.

In OutSystems 8, I can do create a list record with a Comment and Post as Output Entities and publish them easily and smoothly. I believe this must not be the problem since I am doing this method way back OutSystems 8. I have here below my advanced query and the compilation error. Note that this is from my personal cloud.

Error:

=> Using an advanced query to retrieve the records from database

Internal Error

Compilation Error.
Comment_ForApproval.aspx.cs(537,44): error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'ssBlogAdmin.RCCommentPostRecord' to 'ssBlogAdmin.RCCommentRecord'
Comment_ForApproval.aspx.cs(537,23): error CS0411: The type arguments for method 'OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db.RecordUtils.Convert<S,T>(S, T, OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db.ConvertFunction<S,T>)' cannot be inferred from the usage. Try specifying the type arguments explicitly.

State: Second stage compilation

Added errors upon replication using other widgets:

=> Dragging attributes (selected columns only) to the Aggregate widget.

Internal Error

Compilation Error.
Comment_ForApproval.aspx.cs(538,44): error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'ssBlogAdmin.RCCommentPostRecord' to 'ssBlogAdmin.RCCommentRecord'
Comment_ForApproval.aspx.cs(538,23): error CS0411: The type arguments for method 'OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db.RecordUtils.Convert<S,T>(S, T, OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db.ConvertFunction<S,T>)' cannot be inferred from the usage. Try specifying the type arguments explicitly.
Comment_ForApproval.aspx.cs(1482,9): error CS1061: 'System.DateTime' does not contain a definition for 'Trim' and no extension method 'Trim' accepting a first argument of type 'System.DateTime' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Comment_ForApproval.aspx.cs(1485,25): error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.BaseAppUtils.ReplaceEntityReferencesInOrderBy(OutSystems.HubEdition.Extensibility.Data.DMLService.IDMLIdentifiers, string, string[], string[])' has some invalid arguments
Comment_ForApproval.aspx.cs(1485,149): error CS1503: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'System.DateTime' to 'string'

=> After dragging the whole table in the Aggregate widget and use it in the list record.

Internal Error

Compilation Error.
Comment_ForApproval.aspx.cs(536,44): error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'ssBlogAdmin.RCCommentPostUserRecord' to 'ssBlogAdmin.RCCommentRecord'
Comment_ForApproval.aspx.cs(536,23): error CS0411: The type arguments for method 'OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db.RecordUtils.Convert<S,T>(S, T, OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db.ConvertFunction<S,T>)' cannot be inferred from the usage. Try specifying the type arguments explicitly.

Please advise if there are some changes I need to do.

Thanks,

Ju-chan

Hi Ju-chan,

Would it be possible for you to share the eSpace with us so we can check what is going on?

Thanks,
Nuno Parreira