V9 EditableTable - Dynamic Sorting

V9 EditableTable - Dynamic Sorting

Hi All,
Apologies if this seems like a dumb question but I can't make the dynamic sort work on an 'Editable Table' widget. I've applied the same logic to it that I do to a 'Table Records' widget e.g. added RichWidgets\List_SortColumn to the column header, but in use I get no change... what am I missing?
Thanks in advance
Hi Gary,

You are right, there seems to be a problem using EditableTable and List_SortColumns together, as List_SortColumn seems to have javascript code that is only working with TableRecords.

Please submit an issue to support@outsystems.com so it can be properly followed up.

In the meantime, if you are bold enough, an alternative is to clone List_SortColumns from Richwidgets to another eSpace and try to modify the script so it also works correctly with EditableTables.

Tiago Simões 

Just a quick note to say I have logged this with support.
Hi.  Could someone please confirm whether this ListSortColumn widget has been fixed to work with EditableTable?  I have strange behaviour where a) it is not working, but b) when I cloned and adjusted the widget to see if I could fix it the standard widget started working (but the cloned one didn't) <--??  Need to know whether the widget is supposed to work on EditableTable.
I'm on version, still not working.
Any Updates?
Check out a possible solution here.