Changed Platform Server 7.0 location to D:\ but Service Center creates folders on C:\

Changed Platform Server 7.0 location to D:\ but Service Center creates folders on C:\

Hi,

I'm trying to change the location of the Platform Server 7.0. Initially, it was created on C:\, but now it is running out of space so I want to change it to D:\.

I've uninstalled  the Platform Server and deleted all associated files and folders from C:\ and I've installed the Platform Server in D:\. After setting all the correct configurations for Configuration Tool is displayed a popup asking if I want to install Service Center, I clicked Yes and the Service Center was installed but it created folders on C:\Program Files (e.g.  C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Platform Server\running,  C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Platform Server\share,...). The 1-Click Publish  saves the information on these folders on C:\ and not on the folders on D:\ as it was supposed.

How can I solve this? Is some step missing in this process? 

Thanks.

Vânia Calado
Hi Vânia,

Could you check in the registry if the value of the following key is still using the old installation path?
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OutSystems\Installer\Server\(default)

Kind regards,
Ivo Gonçalves