Is there a way to programmatically create a Web Service?

Is there a way to programmatically create a Web Service?

I would like to create a Web Service in Outsystems programatically, and link it to an "Action" . Can someone please guide me how it can be done? 
Hi Ganesh,

You may find the information on how to expose a SOAP web service on the reference help at

Thanks for your response. Probably i wasn't clear with my question. Let me clarify. I have got couple of "Actions" written in Outsystems. I would like to wrap each "action" in a WebService (so that these actions can be called from other non outsystems projects). Is there is a way I can automate it ? If there are 100 "actions" I would like to automatically create 100 corresponding webservices. 

There is a quick way to do this, but it does causes that the code is copied. You can do the following:
  • Create a webservice, by right clicking on "Web Services"
  • Select all the actions that you want to expose as webservice method, and drag-and-drop them to the webservice you priviously created.

Thank you Matthias. I would like to automate this process. I am OK with the code being copied. "Actions" in our app gets created or deleted by many developers and there are way too many of them. I would to write some kind of automation that can do this without any human intervention.  Can any SDK help?
There is no OutSystems supported way to change Modules by another Module (without human intervention). But there is an idea for it you may want to like:
Thank you Matthias for quick response. Appreciate it.