Xml To Record List

Xml To Record List

Hello Andre Vieira,
I have attached my latest oml file i had a prob in using xml to record list .Could you just help me out to sort out this.
Regards,
ChandrasekarRadhakrishnan
Hi Chandrasekar,

From what I could check, the extension is expecting a Text attribute to be filled in in the XML attribute. As so you need to excape the string you are entering with double quotes. Does that work?

<?xml version=""1.0"" encoding=""utf-8"" ?>
<REQUEST_GROUP MISMOVersionID=""2.3.1"">
  <SUBMITTING_PARTY _Name=""AWM"" _Identifier=""SyncTestSubmittingPartyID"">
    <PREFERRED_RESPONSE _Format=""Other"" _FormatOtherDescription=""HTML""></PREFERRED_RESPONSE>
  </SUBMITTING_PARTY>
  <REQUEST RequestDatetime=""2014-12-31T11:46:24"" InternalAccountIdentifier=""XYZ"" LoginAccountIdentifier=""D1-AllWestern"" LoginAccountPassword=""26656QE5"">
    <REQUEST_DATA>
      <CREDIT_REQUEST MISMOVersionID=""2.3.1"" LenderCaseIdentifier=""lenderID"" RequestingPartyRequestedByName=""name"">
        <CREDIT_REQUEST_DATA CreditRequestID=""CreditRequest1"" BorrowerID=""Borrower"" CreditReportIdentifier="""" CreditReportRequestActionType=""Submit"" CreditReportType=""Merge"" CreditRequestDateTime=""2014-12-31T11:46:24"" CreditRequestType=""Individual"">
          <CREDIT_REPOSITORY_INCLUDED _EquifaxIndicator=""Y"" _ExperianIndicator=""Y"" _TransUnionIndicator=""Y""></CREDIT_REPOSITORY_INCLUDED>
        </CREDIT_REQUEST_DATA>
        <LOAN_APPLICATION>
          <BORROWER BorrowerID=""Borrower"" _FirstName=""MARISOL"" _MiddleName=""L"" _LastName=""TESTCASE"" _NameSuffix="""" _AgeAtApplicationYears="""" _PrintPositionType=""Borrower"" _SSN=""000000001"" MaritalStatusType=""NotProvided"">
            <_RESIDENCE _StreetAddress=""220 Locust Ave"" _City=""Anthill"" _State=""MO"" _PostalCode=""65488"" BorrowerResidencyType=""Current""></_RESIDENCE>
          </BORROWER>
        </LOAN_APPLICATION>
      </CREDIT_REQUEST>
    </REQUEST_DATA>
  </REQUEST>
</REQUEST_GROUP>

Cheers!
Nuno Parreira
Hello Sir,
I tried that with double quotes and getting this error.

Unable to load xml document: ////
<REQUEST_GROUP MISMOVersionID="2.3.1">
  <SUBMITTING_PARTY _Name="AWM" _Identifier="SyncTestSubmittingPartyID">
    <PREFERRED_RESPONSE _Format="Other" _FormatOtherDescription="HTML"></PREFERRED_RESPONSE>
  </SUBMITTING_PARTY>
  <REQUEST RequestDatetime="2014-12-31T11:46:24" InternalAccountIdentifier="XYZ" LoginAccountIdentifier="D1-AllWestern" LoginAccountPassword="26656QE5">
    <REQUEST_DATA>
      <CREDIT_REQUEST MISMOVersionID="2.3.1" LenderCaseIdentifier="lenderID" RequestingPartyRequestedByName="name">
        <CREDIT_REQUEST_DATA CreditRequestID="CreditRequest1" BorrowerID="Borrower" CreditReportIdentifier="" CreditReportRequestActionType="Submit" CreditReportType="Merge" CreditRequestDateTime="2014-12-31T11:46:24" CreditRequestType="Individual">
          <CREDIT_REPOSITORY_INCLUDED _EquifaxIndicator="Y" _ExperianIndicator="Y" _TransUnionIndicator="Y"></CREDIT_REPOSITORY_INCLUDED>
        </CREDIT_REQUEST_DATA>
        <LOAN_APPLICATION>
          <BORROWER BorrowerID="Borrower" _FirstName="MARISOL" _MiddleName="L" _LastName="TESTCASE" _NameSuffix="" _AgeAtApplicationYears="" _PrintPositionType="Borrower" _SSN="000000001" MaritalStatusType="NotProvided">
            <_RESIDENCE _StreetAddress="220 Locust Ave" _City="Anthill" _State="MO" _PostalCode="65488" BorrowerResidencyType="Current"></_RESIDENCE>
          </BORROWER>
        </LOAN_APPLICATION>
      </CREDIT_REQUEST>
    </REQUEST_DATA>
  </REQUEST>
</REQUEST_GROUP>
</xml>
Regards,
ChandrasekarRadahkrishnan