Error in advanced query GetLogs_Mine in Preparation in Error_Logs in Monitoring

Error in advanced query GetLogs_Mine in Preparation in Error_Logs in Monitoring

Hi,

I even stopped/started the service, but I still get this message in error-logging

Error in advanced query GetLogs_Mine in Preparation in Error_Logs in Monitoring in ServiceCenter (@BeforeStatement  SELECT @AfterSelect {Espace}.[Id] AS MyEspaceId, {Espace}.[Name] AS MyEspaceName, {Log_Error}.*  FROM {Log_Error} LEFT JOIN      {Espace} ON {Log_Error}.[Espace_Id] = {Espace}.[Id]  WHERE @FilterClause      {Log_Error}.[Instant] BETWEEN @After AND @Before AND      {Log_Error}.[Espace_Id] IN (@EspacesIds) AND      @ApplicationModulesIds  ORDER BY {Log_Error}.[Instant] DESC  @AfterStatement  ): Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
Hi,

Did you report this with submit feedback?
If this is having impact on your business you should report it to support.
J,

Hi,  did you solve the issue you have mentioned? or Support had to help out in solving this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Alexei
Not sure. I have submitted the issue, but in the meanwhile lots of updates and different projects
Hello,

It seems that the error it's raised due poor DB performance.
Any updates or solution on this issue? I just checked our Service Center and we have a lot of logs pertaining to this.