Browser Compatibility issue in outsystem application

Browser Compatibility issue in outsystem application

I have outsystem application. It is supporting to IE8 to IE10 browsers. My outsystem application is not supporting to IE10+, Chrome, Mozilla, Safari etc. can anyone know how to resolve this issue.
Hi,

You need to be more specific.
It's a problem of layout, the structure of your page appears different, if so, you need to review your CSS and adjust for standard properties or specific lines for each browser.

Hi Nuno,

Thanks fo reply, Can you please give some example or refernces to follow. Thanks in advance :)
Try to check this site.

If that doesn't help you, maybe you can share one or two problems that you have and we try to solve it here.
Thank you.. I will check it and let you know.. 
Hi Nuno,

We are using container(div), on click of div functionality is working in IE and not in other browsers.
-------- Below is the div element ------------------------
<div id="RichWidgets_wt1958_block_wtMainContent_wt1876" class="CardMCYellow" onclick="OsAjax(arguments[0] || window.event,'RichWidgets_wt1958_block_wtMainContent_wt1876','RichWidgets_wt1958$block$wtMainContent$wt1876','Click','__OSVSTATE,',''); return false;"><div class="OSInline"><span class="Heading3 Bold">User Details</span></div><div class="OSInline ThemeGrid_MarginGutter"><span class="fa fa-fw fa-arrow-circle-down"></span>
</div>
</div>

The onclick in div's work in all browsers, it's possible that you have other div or other element overlapping that div. In Chrome try to inspect that element using F12.