Alter Layout_London (remove action placeholder)

Alter Layout_London (remove action placeholder)

Hi All,

It seemed simple but I can't work this out...
I want to use richwidgets/Layouts/Layout_London for a page, but I don't want the action placeholder.

I can't modify it, so I copied the layout from Richwidgets and pasted it into my espace... when I do this I get lots of errors (see attached)
Any ideas?

Thanks
Gary
Just an update... possibly not the most elegant solution, but it does work...
1. I opened Richwidgets as a clone
2. Looked at what was missing in my copied layout and then copied and pasted from teh cloned version to my espace.

Any better ideas...?
Hi Gary,

To start with I would just hide it with css by placing this on my theme stylesheet:

.Title_Section .Actions {
    display: none !important;
}

.Title_Section .Title {
    width: 100% !important;
}

But since it still gets a little placeholder display in the Service Studio preview (and that we could end up with hidden buttons inside by mistake) I would then create a block to "Wrap" with London_Layout keeping it as base.
It should look something like this:

As you can see I just created a Block, droped the London_Layout inside, dropped a Placeholder inside each Placeholder (except the Actions) and gave them the same name as the parent (important for the scafoldings to keep working).
The above css is still needed to give the Title container the total size, since in London css it is set to 70%.
But the "!important" parts are no longer necessary:

.Title_Section .Actions {
    display: none;
}

.Title_Section .Title {
    width: 100%;
}

Regards,
João Rosado
Thank you João... a very thorough answer... I really appreciate your help here :-)
Cheers
Gary