There was an error processing your request. Please try again later... 

Checking the error logs..

Does this mean there was some deactivated ?Why ?  How do I restart them ?
Hi Sean, the fact that you have deactivated timers is perfectly normal. That simply means that specific timer does not have a Next Run scheduled. This is a normal situation - eg. if you have a timer that is configured to be triggered when an eSpace is published (like is the case with the bootstrap timers you have in your example), these timers will run once and will not have a "next run" scheduled.

In order to understand what might be causing the error you need to provide the detail of the error that is occuring. You just have to:
  • Open service center at http://<your server>/servicecenter;
  • Login as administrator;
  • Go to Logging / Errors
  • Search for the error that is occuring when you open the page (probably the one on the top of the list)
  • Click on the Details link on the right and give us the stack trace of the error.
You can see below how you could see the detail of a database error.

Please provide us with this info so that the communicaty can look at it! If possible, provide also the eSpae in which you are experiencing the error.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Lourenço
OutSystems
Hi,

The error was caused because I had a text box trying to display an identifer (Id) to the sreen for debugging/logging purposes.
Hi Michael - I am glad you were able to sort out the situation.

Displaying an Entity ID directly in a text box is not possible - the platform will issue an impact analysis error saying that data type is not valid. But if it is fixed, no need to troubleshoot now.

Kind Regards,

Daniel
Hi,
The variable was a screen input variable. The system was still able to compile, but gave the conversion error in the logs.

Is there a way to show the Id? I need to see it's value. I guess I could run a debugging session. Haven't done before though.

Maybe an alert function like in java script ?
Yes, you can put it as an expression on screen. Nevertheless normally you don't want to show IDs to users (you would use the debugger to check ID values.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Lourenço
OutSystems