using  Personal Environment develop J2EE app

using  Personal Environment develop J2EE app

I want to develop a J2ee app on windows platform,  i downloaded OutSystems Platform Personal Environment , can i develop the J2ee app  by using this Environment
i see the quick start's "develop the hello world", and i  found service studio's application type has 2 types, one is .NET, another is J2EE, when i choosing the j2ee, deploy ,error happened.
how can i develop j2ee app on windows platform?

thanks
If you purchase the Outsystems platform you have that choice.  The free personal edition only supports .Net code because that is the server environment.  There is no J2EE enviornment for the personal edition.

The good news is you shouldn't care except for the use of extensions.  If you develop the application in Outsystems, it doesn't really matter what code gets generated.  Once you purchase the software, change the setting to J2EE and publish.  Assuming your server environment is set up correctly your application should work 100% correctly.

You do need to watch out for extensions.  Any extensions you use must be written both for .Net and J2EE.  You'll find most extensions in the Forge are .Net only, so you'll have to write the Java portion. 
thanks for your reply