[Energy Portal] NrgPortalBootStrap: Bootstrap Error

[Energy Portal] NrgPortalBootStrap: Bootstrap Error

Forge Component
(8)
Published on 2015-11-19 by OutSystems Labs
8 votes
Published on 2015-11-19 by OutSystems Labs
Firstly whoever built this app! Good work, the app looks amazing, and the code is really clean!

------------------------
First bug detected - upon installing this application via Service studio the following error occurs

"Timer Bootstrap error (inside action 'LoadBootstrap'). Timer duration = 2 secs:The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "OSFRK_OSUSR_AD8_BILL_OSUSR_AD8_CONTRACT_CONTRACTID". The conflict occurred in database "Dev1", table "dbo.OSUSR_AD8_CONTRACT", column 'ID'. The statement has been terminated. [retry 1 of 3 scheduled]"

Hello Robert.

thanks for the kind words :)

We'll look into the reported problem first thing in the morning.

Cheers
Pedro Cardoso
Hello,

I have an error similar to the one already mentioned, something related to this error that you want to share of how 

to 
solve?

Regards,

Hi ASC Chat,

Is your error exactly the same as the one Robert posted originally? By looking at the code, I can't identify somewhere that could still happen. If your error is slightly different, can you post its error stack?

Cheers,
João
Thanks for the quick answers:

The messages is: 

Timer BootstrapSheet1s9 error (inside action 'BootstrapSheet1s9'). Timer duration = 0 secs:The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "OSFRK_OSUSR_MNG_FRAUDEDETAILS_OSUSR_MNG_REPORTINGFRAUDE1_ID". The conflict occurred in database "osDEV2", table "dbo.OSUSR_MNG_REPORTINGFRAUDE1", column 'ID'.
The statement has been terminated. [retry 1 of 3 scheduled]

Thanks for the help

ASC Chat wrote:
Timer BootstrapSheet1s9 error (inside action 'BootstrapSheet1s9'). Timer duration = 0 secs:The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "OSFRK_OSUSR_MNG_FRAUDEDETAILS_OSUSR_MNG_REPORTINGFRAUDE1_ID". The conflict occurred in database "osDEV2", table "dbo.OSUSR_MNG_REPORTINGFRAUDE1", column 'ID'.
The statement has been terminated. [retry 1 of 3 scheduled]
This message mentions tables and a timer that aren't part of Energy Portal, so the issue is elsewhere.

I can only help you to understanding what that message means, which is:
  • In a timer called "BootstrapSheet1s9" a record is being inserted into the FRAUDEDETAILS table.
  • The FRAUDEDETAILS table has a reference (foreign key) to the REPORTINGFRAUDE table.
  • A column in FRAUDEDETAILS that should contain an ID that exists in REPORTINGFRAUDE doesn't. It is either empty, or contains an ID that doesn't match any of the existing IDs in REPORTINGFRAUDE.

I appreciate your response. I will check again. I have a better picture of the matter

Best regards,