Merging code / Scroll bar position

Merging code / Scroll bar position

Has anyone tried merging code in version 9?

Don't you hate it when you go back to the espace tree only to find the scroll went all the way to the top?

If you enter an action/screen/whatever and you go back, the scroll goes to the top... this is madness when you have hundreds of elements to merge and you keep getting lost in the tree because the scroll went up.

Please fix this!  And please add a Select All checkbox... having to pick all the elements one by one is stupid.

Thanks

I find that very annoying too...
Hi Joao,

Can you describe the situation that led to what the image shows? Are yo using the merge & publish option or are you going the manual way? If you go the first option only when you have conflicts you have to take action and all the non conflict options are selected by default. On the second option it is assumed that you want to take each and every decision of what goes on the merged version...
Hi André,

I'm going the manual way because I want to be in control of the merge (we are a team of 5, very often changing the same screens/actions).

About the image... let's imagine we are seeing 1/4 of all the stuff - parts A, B, C & D - we see part A:
  • You enter a screen in the part B, it's stuff to merge, go back, let's pick..... oh no!!! I'm back at part A again. It's ok, my mouse has a scroll wheel... scrolling back to B so I can pick what I wanted.
  • You enter a screen in the part C, it's stuff to merge, go back, let's pick..... oh no!!! I'm back at part A again. It's ok, my mouse has a scroll wheel... scrolling back to C so I can pick what I wanted..
  • You enter a screen in the part D, it's stuff to merge, go back, let's pick..... oh no!!! I'm back at part A again. It's ok, my mouse has a scroll wheel... scrolling back to D so I can pick what I wanted..
Are you getting the picture? 

When I get to the last screen/action in part D, after I validate it is to merge, I go back to the tree to pick the checkbox and guess what? I have to scroll back to the bottom because Service Studio didn't remember where I was.

It's kind of frustrating when you have lot's of stuff to merge.