why form doesn´t work with ajax ?

why form doesn´t work with ajax ?

Guys,
   I realized that I can refresh data only on table records component. When I use a form I need to reload the page suplying the id/parameter. When I reload the page I lose all structure I have shown at screen. Researching old questions inside community I found same problem which advice was to search an OS engineer.
   I attached the screen to give the context of my problem. When I click on a word I show the detail on the right. Using form I could update all information on detail and reorganize the tree.
Someone can help me ?

Thanks
Hi Luciano,

Form's keep state between POST requests. For you to refresh the form you need to change directly the Form's record property.
Hi André,
   are you mean read it again ?  I refreshed the source record based on the id available into the tree but it doesn´t work

Thanks
Hi Luciano,

Can you share your module?
Of course.
  The module is messy because I am structuring the concepts, but you need to create some perspectives (perspectivas) to see the behaviour on main page (visao geral). Just click on each one to see the data refreshed.
Attached the other referenced module
Hi Luciano,

In order to properly refresh the form you need to manually bind the ouput of the aggregate to the form's record property. So you will need an assign node on your OnNotify action that assigns GetPerspectiveById.List.Current to PerspectivaForm.Record. Only after you do this you can refresh the form with the AjaxRefresh widget.

The reason behind this is just as I explained above. Between post backs the state of the form is kept and no re-bind occurs so that the end-user doesn't loose the data he typed in. So in this case you have to do it manually.
Wow,
   I couldn´t believe I can update this "variable". It is amazing.  It is working now.

Thanks so much